Intel®'s MAX® V CPLD development kit, from the market's leading supplier of CPLDs, provides a comprehensive, low-cost hardware platform to quickly begin developing low-cost, low-power CPLD designs.
The development board was designed to prototype the most common CPLD applications, including I/O expansion, interface bridging, power management control, configuration and initialization control, and analog interface control.
- Helps with design development for the 5M570Z CPLD
- Interfaces to external functions and devices, via four connectors
- Comes up to speed quickly with user's CPLD design by reusing the example designs provided by the kit's Board Test System
- Measures CPLD power (VCCINT and VCCIO)
- Reads and writes to memories:
- 8-kilobits (Kb) user flash memory (UFM) available within 5M570Z CPLD
- I2C or SPI EEPROMs (user installed)
- Users are able to reuse the kit's PCB board and schematic as model for designs