Panasonic Electronic Components introduces the ECW-H(C) series of polypropylene DC film capacitors. Using polypropylene as the dielectric, the ECW-H(C) series is designed specifically for high frequency and high current applications. The ECW-H(C) series is highly recommended for general resonance circuits and microwave oven / infrared heat (IH) cooker resonance circuits.
- Capacitance range: 0.18 µF to 0.33 µF
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +105°C for general resonance circuit and -40°C to +85°C when using compulsive air cooling for resonance circuit
- Voltage range: 630 VDC
- Tolerance: ± 3%
- Specifically designed for general resonance applications
- Microwave oven / infrared heat (IH) cooker resonance circuits
- Power supplies
- Polypropylene dielectric designed for high stress applications
- Aluminum electrode - does not overheat when stressed in high humidity conditions (compared to aluminum-zinc electrode)
Hot New Technologies from Panasonic - Search the latest capacitive, resistive, inductive, electromechanical, RF, circuit and thermal protection, and semiconductors.